Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Personalize It!

Anything that we custom make for you can be monogrammed for a small additional fee. Susan and I both have our Gigi Bags personalized with our monograms and they look fabulous! We are constantly getting compliments on them wherever we go. (I wish I could locate the photos of our bags. I'll be sure to post them once I do!)

Add a name to some burp cloths or even a Libby Bag for those little munchkins in your life!

Our hooded bath towels are embroidered with fun designs for both boys and girls. Have your little one's name embroidered on it and they will be oh so cute!

The possibilities are endless and we welcome all custom orders. If there is something that you are looking for and would love to have, please contact us and if we can do it, we'd love to fulfill your wish!

Email us at sewnthebag@yahoo.com or call us at 816-265-0284

We look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment