Friday, April 30, 2010

Just For Her Expo!

Looking to plan your next Girl's Night Out? We have just the thing for you!!



We're very excited to announce that we will be participating in the 2010 Just For Her Expo at the Overland Park Convention Center on May 21st & 22nd!



Friday, May 21st 5pm - 10pm

Saturday, May 22nd 10am - 5pm



For ALL the details & to buy tickets ($6 ahead ~ $8 at the door), visit www.justforherexpo.com



**** We have vouchers for $2.00 off at the door! The first 14 people that email us at sewnthebag@yahoo.com will receive one!



Top Reasons to Come to the Just For Her Expo:

* Boutique Crawl

* Her Summer Trends Fashion Show

* $4 Hertinis

* Bachelor Auction

* Tasting Tables

* Pamper Her Lounge

* Swag Bags

* 250 Booths od Shopping & Services



YOU DESERVE AN EVENT JUST FOR HER!





Come See us! We have lots of new and exciting items that we have added to our inventory!

Kristen & Susan

1 comment:

  1. HI! This is Laura Nadeau. I met you both at the expo and wanted to host a show. I gave you my phone number but gave you a wrong number in it. It is new and I was trying to remember it but realized I gave it wrong. The number is 9138392240. Hopefully you haven't tried to call me! I look forward to talking to you soon!

    ReplyDelete